The Yard Worker would assist others in preparing shipping containers for rent/sale.
- Manual labor work in the following fields: welding, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, framing or painting used in construction
- Operating power washer and small hand tools
- Operate and clean painting machine
- Operate Forklift as needed
- Working in outdoor setting
- Maintains shop area to OSHA standards
What do we look for?
A Saf-T-Box Yard Worker is expected to have a minimum of 3 years of recent welding, construction, painting, or forklift experience. We look for a Yard Worker that puts safety first in operating our equipment and respects other employees in the workplace. It is important to find a Yard Worker with the right skills, but also one who shares our company's mindset and our company’s culture. Mutual Respect, Teamwork, Accountability and Integrity are what you can expect when joining the Saf-T-Box, LP team.
• Knowledge of manual labor work in the following fields: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, framing or painting used in construction
• Experience in Welding
• Previous experience working outdoors
• Valid Drivers License
Saf-T-Box, LP has been in the container manufacturing, modification, rental and sales business for over 20 years. We provide our customers with countless storage, housing and business options at our five convenient locations throughout Texas.
Our passion for creating custom solutions for our clients creates a relationship with each container that leaves. The jobs they serve help the community either though secure construction storage, much needed portable office space or giving business owners the opportunity to afford a trendy restaurant or retail space. That’s why we employee the most passionate and knowledgeable people in our industry!